The SRLV website has been updated with a brand new Resources section to bring more financial information to highlight the latest changes in various aspects of UK tax and up to date tax dates and tools. These include:
- A detailed summary of the budget as of 23 March 2011 with an outline of the proposals and a focus on the issues most likely to affect you, your family and your business.
- Online calculators to help you stay on top of mortgages, loans, payslips, APR, VAT, Stamp Duty and more.
- The latest tax rates and allowances for 2010 and 2011.
- The latest market data including the latest statistics and rates of annual inflation, earnings, exchange rates, house prices, interest rates, retail price index and the FTSE 100 index.
- Downloadable .pdf forms from HMRC and Companies House.
- An online Tax Calendar to show key tax deadlines with an option to receive email tax reminders to ensure you do not miss important tax dates.
- Factsheets, headlines and the latest business news.
- Further links to information regarding UK tax and information for start-ups, businesses, business news and government resources.